To own an original from Allison, click “Request Commission” above. You’ll have a chance to send a message and describe what you’re looking for. This is a great opportunity to mention the pieces you liked while browsing Allison’s Easel profile or anything special you need this to be, like made a certain size or finished by a certain day.
A special note from Allison
Hello! Thank you for your interest in a commission work. This truly is the best way to complete a space with something special. Here are a few things to keep in mind...
- I do not create replicas but I do encourage being inspired by past works.
- All commissions are up to the artists discretion when it comes to making stylistic choices. However, progress photos will be emailed along the way to ensure you are happy with the final product.
- Works on paper are on Strathmore 400 series paper, a heavyweight, 140 lb (300 gsm) paper with a vellum surface finish.
A few questions to consider before we begin...
- What colors would you like included? Name top three.
- What mood do you want your painting to convey?
- Is there a certain painting of mine you are most drawn to?
- Desired date of completion (to be approved by artist)
Shipping is included in cost.
Can only be shipped within the continental USA.
Allison's art is stunning to see with your own eyes. She was super easy to talk to, really figured what I was looking for, and sent progress shots that were as beautiful as the final, finished product. So happy to own an original Allison James piece.