Enrich the community through the arts by providing shows and workshops; involving new people, exchanging ideas; and increasing membership.
Twenty-nine charter members, sponsored by the La Habra Junior Women’s Club, formed the La Habra Art Association in January 1955. The first member meetings were held in the Arts Guild Building on Whittier Blvd., until in July 1969, the City of La Habra gave the keys to a building located in Orange Street, in a compound which housed the La Habra Veteran’s Hall, La Habra Library, and the La Habra City Hall. In June 2017, the City dedicated the new building annexed to the La Habra Community Center as the new home for the Association and the La Habra Art Gallery.
La Habra, CA — US