Artists on Easel can create digital galleries of their artwork and be commissioned by others. Use Easel to create a profile and showcase your work, help buyers learn about you and your style, and create original artwork for new clients.
Be sure to do the following as you set up your Easel profile to have the best experience on Easel.
- Learn more about how Easel works, including an introduction to using Easel as an artist and completing the commissioning process.
- Read about artist profiles for information on creating your account, adding information to your profile, and managing basic account settings.
- Review how to add your artwork to your Easel profile, including how to organize your digital gallery into collections and how to add information to a piece.
- Review the artist verification steps on Easel to learn how to verify your account and start accepting commissions.
- Review how to add commission options to your Easel profile.
- Review information about shipping options.
- Review the available payout options, and policies around receiving payment.
- Read our tips for all artists on Easel.